Dev Global Certification and Services (DGCS)'s Management is committed to ensure that the all Management system Certification activities are undertaken in an impartial and unbiased manner's DGCS personnel either internal or external committees thereof who could influence any certification process are obliged to act impartially and shall not allow commercial, financial or other pressure that would compromise their impartiality in any way.
DGCS provides certification services in such a way that activities and relationship do not cause any possible conflict of interest.
However if relationship creates a threat to impartiality. DGCSS document and demonstrate that how to eliminate such threat and the relevant information will be available for those concerned. the top Management is committed and takes measure in order that if relationship of the person of his employer that involved in the certification organization to be is audited is found to pose an unacceptable threat to impartiality and is to extent to which impartiality could be promised then he certification body immediately cease the environment of that particular person of or his employer in any certification activity of the organization to be audited.
The DGCS aims to promote, encourage awareness, environmental responsibility and help to continuously improve certification management issues within the industry, commerce, and the public domain. We understand the importance of impartiality in carrying out our management system certification activities, manage conflict of interest and ensure the objectivity of our management system certification activities.
We wish to achieve our aims as a major international accredited DGCS and recognize that effective management of our customers, our staff, our certification process, and our business results makes good business sense. It will be a fundamental and integral part of our business strategy.
We will achieve this by
- Offering an international certification service in accordance with ISO 17021 that is fair impartial and objective to all who wish to avail themselves of our service.
- Providing our customers with a professional service that is perceived to add value to their business and satisfy their expectations.
- Practicing sound certification principles through competent staff.
- Caring for and valuing our staff.
- Brief and train our staff to deliver Audits that satisfy our customers, supervisory body and the standard we set
- Developing an open exchange of information with organizations and the public on the certification service that we offer.
- Continuously improving the certification service we offer.
- Practicing sound business principles to manage the DGCS and give a return on our shareholder’s investment.
- Records of certified clients and previously certified clients shall be retained for the duration of the current cycle plus one full certification cycle.
- Communicating this policy to our staff, customers and interested parties.