Information Security Management System
ISO 27001 is the international standard which is recognised globally for managing risks to the security of information you hold. Certification to ISO 27001 allows you to prove to your clients and other stakeholders that you are managing the security of your information. ISO 27001:2013 (the current version of ISO 27001) provides a set of standardised requirements for an Information Security Management System (ISMS). The standard adopts a process based approach for establishing, implementing, operating, monitoring, maintaining, and improving your ISMS.
Benefits of ISO 27001:2013
Protecting your organization's information is critical for the successful management and smooth operation of your organization. Achieving ISO 27001 will aid your organization in managing and protecting your valuable data and information assets.
By achieving certification to ISO 27001 your organization will be able to reap numerous and consistent benefits including:
- Keeps confidential information secure.
- Provides customers and stakeholders with confidence in how you manage risk.
- Allows for secure exchange of information.
- Helps you to comply with other regulations (e.g. SOX).
- Provide you with a competitive advantage.
- Enhanced customer satisfaction that improves client retention.
- Consistency in the delivery of your service or product.
- Manages and minimizes risk exposure.
- Builds a culture of security.
- Protects the company, assets, shareholders and directors.